承办单位: 青岛卡梅尔文化传媒有限公司, 中国留日同学总会
2020 International Talent Innovation and Entrepreneurship Contest, Weifang| China(announcement )
Contest Name: 2020 International Talent Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Contest, Weifang| China
Contest Date: November 2020
Theme: Implement the action of “Rejuvenating Weifang through talent” in-depth, firmly establish the strategic position of talents leading development, attract more domestic and overseas talents to innovate and start businesses in Weifang, accelerate the cultivation of new advantages in industrial development, and create a new highland for opening up.
Association of Chinese Overseas Students of Europe and America
Qingdao Karmel Cultural Media Co., Ltd.
According to the development needs of the “Top Ten” industries in the ‘traditional drivers being replaced by new ones’, this contest focuses on supporting six areas of new-generation information technology, high-end equipment, high-end chemicals, biomedicine, modern agriculture, and modern service industries.
Returned talents should have a strong willingness to innovate and entrepreneurship, have clear innovation and entrepreneurship goals, have feasible innovation and entrepreneurship programs, and meet the following conditions:
- Candidate conditions
- Innovative candidates must be high-level talents who have worked full-time in Weifang enterprises after March 1, 2019, or plan to work full-time in Weifang enterprises; they must have a doctoral degree or have presided over major related industries at the municipal level or above, industrial technology development, achievement transformation and industrialization projects, or lead a high-level industrial innovation team, or serve as the person in charge of industrial innovation platforms such as engineering (technical) research centers, key laboratories, and enterprise technology centers at or above the municipal level, or as well-known overseas universities , Professional and technical positions above associate professor in scientific research institutes, or middle and senior positions in internationally renowned companies.
- Entrepreneurship candidates must be high-level talents who have registered and established companies in Weifang City after March 1, 2019, or have not previously registered and established companies in Weifang City, and intend to establish companies in Weifang for independent technological entrepreneurship; they should be in well-known universities at home and abroad , Research institutes hold professional technical positions equivalent to associate professors or above, or have held intermediate and senior positions in well-known companies, or have independent entrepreneurial experience at home and abroad, and are familiar with related industries.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial candidates must have the results of independent intellectual property rights or master core technologies (at least one invention patent related to the main business / new animal and plant variety rights / integrated circuit layout design rights / software copyrights, etc.), Moreover, its technological achievements are internationally advanced or domestically advanced, which can lead the development of related industries in the province and have good development potential.
- Participants can participate in the contest as an individual or as a team. Participating in a team form requires that the professional structure of the main members of the team is reasonable, relevant and complementary. Each participating individual or team can only declare one entry.
- Candidate conditions
- Project conditions
- In line with the development needs of the “ten major” industries in the ‘traditional drivers being replaced by new ones’ in Weifang City, the technical level and research and development results are at the international or domestic leading level in the same industry; the leading products have a good market prospect, the preliminary technical research and development have been completed, the business model is clear, and Industrialized production conditions are expected to have good economic and social benefits.
- The products and services proposed in the entries can be inventions or patented technologies that the contestants have participated or authorized, or they can be conceptual products or services that may be developed and realized. The project industry is a high-tech industry and a strategic emerging industry, and the products and technologies are relatively advanced. The core members of the participating team must have legal intellectual property rights or use rights (authorization) for the participating projects.
- Participating individuals or teams should, on the basis of extensive market research and analysis, prepare a complete, specific, and feasible business plan for bringing the product or service to the market, which should include the project’s technology, market prospects, business strategy, Funding requirements and other aspects, and show the team members and future plans, the business model is clear.
- Business conditions
- Innovative candidates who come to Weiwei for employment should have independent R&D institutions. The main business income of the company in 2019 should not be less than 50 million yuan. The proportion of R&D expenditure in sales revenue is not less than 3.5% (for companies with operating revenues of more than 1 billion yuan, it can be relaxed to 3%)
- Entrepreneurship candidates should be registered and established after March 1, 2019. The participant should be the main founder of the enterprise and the biggest shareholder as natural person, and the equity ratio is generally not less than 30% of the total shares , The actual investment of the enterprise is not less than 1 million yuan.
Adhere to not only the academic qualifications, not only the title, not only arbitrary judgment. Anyone who is in urgent need and is expected to produce major economic and social benefits may not be subject to the above conditions and relax the conditions for exception declaration (specifically determined by the contest organizing committee). Give priority support to talent projects that have obtained innovation and venture capital funds.
This year’s contest will set up the southern, northern, and central regions in China, and set up regions in Japan, South Korea, North America, and Europe overseas. The trials are organized by the partners of each region and produce more than 200 events; the semi-finals will be conducted through expert demonstration, resulting in about 60 Projects: The finals will be held in Weifang and will be conducted in a combination of online and offline review and defense methods, and finally around 20 winning projects will be determined. The specific organization procedures of the contest and the time of the finals will be released through the official WeChat account of the contest-Talent Weifang. Participants can download the declaration form through the Weifang WeChat official account of Talents, and send the declaration form together with the attached materials to the mailbox of the relevant industry field before 5:30 pm on November 10, 2020, and will not be accepted after the deadline.
The specific schedule is as follows:
Start the registration phase. Registration for the contest will start on the date of this announcement, and a wide range of returnees from Japan and South Korea will be recruited for innovation and entrepreneurship projects. The deadline for registration is October 30, 2020. Individuals or teams should prepare the following materials according to their own circumstances, and send the following materials to the registration mailbox of the contest area before the registration deadline:
- Innovation or entrepreneurship declaration form.
- Project plan.
- Participation commitment.
- A list of application materials, including scanned copies of personal identification certificates, scanned copies of overseas academic certificates, scanned copies of proof materials for established companies, scanned copies of relevant intellectual property certificates, and personal life photos (for a team, please provide a personal life photo of the main members Zhang), word version is required.
Closed judging and semi-final stage. The time is from November 1, 2020 to November 10, 2020. The video connection method is adopted. A jury composed of heads of venture capital institutions, well-known corporate executives, and technical experts will conduct video defense review of valid registered projects.
The final stage. This is the final of the contest. The time is tentatively scheduled for late November 2020. The 15 finalists in the closed judging and semi-final phases will gather in Weifang together with the domestic, North American and European contests, the key projects and winning projects will be decided through witch. The award ceremony will be held for key projects and winning projects at the same time.
- Participation subsidy. Those who come to Weifang to participate in the finals will be 6,000 yuan (RMB) in Europe, America and other countries, 4,000 yuan (RMB) in Asian countries (regions) such as Japan and South Korea, 2,000 yuan (RMB) in China (outside Shandong Province), and 500 yuan (RMB) in Shandong province (outside Weifang City). According to the standards, participation subsidies will be issued to participants.
- Winning rewards. The contest has first, second and third prizes, the first prize is 100,000 yuan, the second prize is 50,000 yuan, and the third prize is 20,000 yuan. After the finals, 1/2 of the total amount will be issued, and the rest will be issued after realization formalities.
- Project recommendation award. The social intermediary organizations and individuals that recommend qualified candidates for the finals will be rewarded according to the standard of 2,000 yuan per person; those who recommend the contest award will be rewarded according to the standard of 3,000 yuan per person; those is carried out in Weifang within one year will be 20,000 yuan per person again. (files before the contest are excluding the staff of the city’s party and government agencies, institutions, state-owned enterprises and self-recommended candidates).
- Realization guarantee. The project of the winners of the contest that has been realized in Weifang within one year, and after field inspection and demonstration, meeting the basic conditions of the leading talents of Weifang, will be directly included in the capital support plan for the leading talents in the industry of Weifang, and a maximum of 10 million yuan will be given according to the talent and project Government-based innovation and entrepreneurship investment guidance funds and “talent loans” are comprehensively supported; for projects with particularly significant economic and social benefits, “one matter, one discussion” is implemented, and support is further increased. According to the project situation, a maximum of 50 million yuan will be granted. And the support of government innovation and venture capital investment guidance fund of up to 100 million yuan. During the management period, candidates for the talent project at or above the Weifang city level will be funded in accordance with the principle of high non-repetition, and in principle no repeated support will be given to the same project.
- This contest does not charge any fees to the participants, and the participants are responsible for their board and lodging.
- The qualification review runs through the whole process. If the materials submitted by the contestants are not compliant or illegal, such as fraud, they will be immediately disqualified as soon as they are discovered. If funds have been issued, the funding will be recovered and the relevant responsibilities will be pursued. If the contested project involves intellectual property disputes, the contestant shall choose to bear all responsibilities.
- Participants participate in this contest on a voluntary basis, and must consciously abide by the rules of the contest, and communicate and contact relevant policy issues in a timely manner.
- Matters not covered by the contest will be notified separately.
Cell-phone Number: 0086-13780893315, Attention: Director Deng;
Cell-phone Number: 0086-13791949301, Attention: Director LI.